Movers & Shakers are a one-stop shop, putting your fun, entertaining company team activities together...
Corporate Theatre is where Education and Theatre are blended to create a powerful learning experience in an entertaining and engaging manner.
This entertaining social activity is one of the best ways for an organisation to bring about an emotional response from an audience in order to be able to significantly influence their Attitudes or Perceptions.
Movers & Shakers are now able to assist you in getting across your corporate communications through the media of theatre and role playing.
In this social activity, the emphasis of our corporate theatre team building is on having fun, and having a healthy laugh whilst new leadership insights are served up in a safe and non-threatening manner.
Our industrial theatre productions are particularly effective in the following areas:
- Launching of new products
- Conveying Internal Corporate messages,
i.e. promoting ethics
- Change Management, i.e. to introduce new system changes in a positive light
- Social Responsibility,
i.e. HIV Aids, discrimination, debt management
- Corporate road show campaign elements for branches
- Conference and event presentations
All of our fun industrial theatre productions strive to be as interactive as possible and we can make use all of the show business tricks of pantomime and stage to ensure that you gain the maximum buy-in from your audience.
This activity strives to be as interactive as possible and we like to involve audience members in some way in order to increase the impact on a group by making it as relevant as possible.
When an audience sees “one of their own” up on the stage and participating in a non-threatening and entertaining way, they buy into your team building so much more.
The relevance of our corporate theatre team building can also be enhanced by selecting music or soundtracks that your target market will relate to.
Due to the highly customised nature of these topics we will be able to discuss your requirements and present a team building solution that is perfect for your specific needs.
We will be able to professionally manage your social activity all the way through the necessary phases of:
- Script Writing
- Actor Auditions & Selection
- Rehearsals & Direction
- Costuming & Wardrobe
- Sound, Music, Microphones and Voice-overs
- Lighting, Staging
- Stage sets
- Props and Material sourcing
- Dress Rehearsal
- Final Performances
All of our corporate theatre productions are managed by a experienced Production Manager who will coordinate everything to ensure you get the entertaining corporate theatre you deserve.
The productions include getting all the actors and equipment to each show on time in the right condition for fabulous and entertaining tcorporate theatre team building.
Many of our corporate theatre actors are also experienced in facilitating our corporate theatre team building and so have had a good foundation of experience with which to interact with all kinds of people.
As a starting point, we would like to sit down with you to get a full brief on what it is you hope to achieve with your corporate theatre team building activity. From there we can go to Conceptualisation of the activity which will give us a basic concept on the theatre production to build.
The Script writing will be the first major element that will need to be allocated some time and effort to get us to the point of a entertaining corporate theatre show. This will most likely be a working document with changes and enhancements being necessary throughout rehearsals and even the first shows.
Rehearsals are often the time-consuming, but necessary foundation which needs to be laid to ensure the success of your industrial theatre productions. Every corporate theatre team building event shows we create is entirely unique as it is created to suit a clients specific needs and requirements as well as the parameters pertaining to their environment, industry, target market and ultimately their audience.
Example Key Objectives - Corporate Theatre Productions
- To portray some of the reasons and excuses why employees choose to resort to theft & corruption as opposed to more ethical solutions.
- Show how people involve themselves in self-destructive behaviour patterns, resorting to crime as an easy solution to their problems.
- Give the audience a very real insight into the consequences of a criminal record or losing their job, and how it can affect the rest of their life, the people around them, including their family, colleagues and friends. We need to impact the audience on a personal, social, professional and spiritual level.
- To inspire and energise employees to make the right decisions in life, and in their career. We need to empower the staff with a corporate culture that unites all against intimidating criminal behaviour.
- We need to undermine the power and expose the excuses used by people who feel that they have a right to commit crime, or to be party to corruption & bribery.
- To make a positive and significant change to the existing “victim-culture” and the “blame-game” within the organisation, changing attitudes by powerful enactment of the company’s core Vision and Values.
- We need to show the employees of the Organisation clearly the full impact of crime on the company, its profits, their job-security, salary increases and bonuses and the trust levels within the team. Employees need to understand why management is fully committed to eradicating crime with a zero tolerance mindset, and why this good for everyone.
- Instil a sense of collective pride, unity and good citizenship.
MOVERS and SHAKERS offer a complimentary service of a full venue selection, booking and liaison function for your corporate theatre team building activity anywhere in South Africa. Whether you prefer, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Bloemfontein or Nelspruit major centers or more remote areas like the Drakensburg, Wild Coast, Bela Bela, South Coast or midlands areas, we have the right options for you.